Try Achla's innovative take on cooking Bell Pepper's.
2 bell peppers
2 boiled and mashed potatoes
1 cup grated paneer
1 onion, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely grated
2 teaspoons olive oil for brushing
1 teaspoon dry mango powder
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander for garnishing
1. Deseed the bell peppers, and clean them well.
2. Take mashed potatoes and grated paneer in two separate containers and add salt, black pepper, grated ginger, and dry mango powder according to taste.
3. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 160 degrees C (320 degrees F.)
4. Brush the baking tray with olive oil and place bell pepper rings on it.
5. Fill the rings with the prepared potato and paneer mixture.
6. Bake the rings for 10 minutes.
7. Garnish with fresh finely chopped coriander.
8. Serve hot.