Organize and Protect Your Windows PC
Is your Windows computer acting sluggish? Are you lost when you try to find a file or a picture? You don’t need a Geek, you can learn how to deal with these things yourself! Spend an hour with Marge. You’ll have fun and learn along the way!
This is a one hour class intended for Windows users. The first 15 minutes will be centered around understanding and setting up a folder/file system. During the rest of the class, we’ll discuss the security software that comes loaded on a new Windows computer, when you might want to add more robust security, what are the signs of a malware infection (a virus) and various software programs that can help you remove the infection.
This is a 1-hour 1-on-1 session.
- Define the file tree example of a folder system and understand how to plan your folder system
- Know how to search for files and how to move them to the correct folder
- Know which security software is included with Windows and how to set it up
- Discuss the basic symptoms of a malware infection
- Know how to use a search to research anti-malware programs
- Know how to use online anti-malware software and understand why you might choose this option over downloading a program
- Understand why you might choose to take your pc to a professional shop
How to book your session
After purchase, you will receive an email with details for how to book your appointment with your Guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the description, dates and times in the program carefully before making payment
- After payment, you will receive information about how to book your appointment
- Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Service appointments will all be accessed on Zoom facilitated by GetSetUp.
- Organizing private appointments outside the GetSetUp marketplace will result in removal from the marketplace.
- This course is in affiliation with www.getsetup.io; however, the views and opinions expressed in Services appointments are those of the speakers and do not reflect the views or positions of GetSetUp.
- Guide will provide notes and other materials as they see fit
- No recordings will be provided
- Refund: Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Cancellation/no-show policy: Not showing up or canceling with less than 24 hours notice for a scheduled session results in loss of credit.
Explore other services
Making Difficult Conversations Easier (1:1 Session)
Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 – 1:00 pm PST
Be Tech Savvy- How Your Phone & Computer Can Best Serve YOU (1:1 Session)
Mondays 3 or 4 PM EST
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday 2, 3, 4, or 5 PM EST