Making Difficult Conversations Easier (Group)
Group Session (minimum 3 people, max 4)
At some point, all of us will need to have a difficult conversation. It might be with a friend, co-worker, or family member. We rarely look forward to these conversations. Most of us will do anything to avoid them. However, when you learn techniques for how to make these conversations easier, you feel less apprehensive about having them and better able to promote a good outcome. Learning key conversational techniques can make the difference between a floundering or flourishing relationship. In this session you’ll learn:
- Where and how to have difficult conversations.
- How to keep frustration, anger or blame in check and,
- Most importantly, you’ll learn what’s useful to say for working towards a good outcome and have the tools for achieving this.
The session is designed to address specific steps for having difficult conversations, as well as addressing participants’ specific questions. The small group format provides greater opportunity for individual attention, discussion, and the ability to learn from others.
This is a 1- hour Group session with a minimum of 3, max of 4 people per session.
Prior to the session, you will be asked to complete a question clarifying what you would specifically like to have addressed in the session.
How to book your session
After purchase, you will receive an email with details for how to book your appointment with your Guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the description, dates and times in the program carefully before making payment
- After payment, you will receive information about how to book your appointment
- Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Service appointments will all be accessed on Zoom facilitated by GetSetUp.
- Organizing private appointments outside the GetSetUp marketplace will result in removal from the marketplace.
- This course is in affiliation with www.getsetup.io; however, the views and opinions expressed in Services appointments are those of the speakers and do not reflect the views or positions of GetSetUp.
- Guide will provide notes and other materials as they see fit
- No recordings will be provided
- Refund: Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Cancellation/no-show policy: Not showing up or canceling with less than 24 hours notice for a scheduled session results in loss of credit.
Explore other services
Making Difficult Conversations Easier (1:1 Session)
Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 – 1:00 pm PST
Be Tech Savvy- How Your Phone & Computer Can Best Serve YOU (1:1 Session)
Mondays 3 or 4 PM EST
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday 2, 3, 4, or 5 PM EST