Care Partner Solutions for Dementia
1:1 consultation with a geriatric nurse specialist to allow care partners the space to begin or modify their loved ones care plan. I will assist you in adding tools to YOUR belt and reinforcing boots-on-the-ground skills for engaging with your loved one with dementia. In these sessions we will:
- Identify your loved one’s passions to engage them in meaningful work.
- Create and modify purposeful activities using a Montessori approach.
- Reinforce and repeat successful activities.
This is a 45-minute 1-on-1 session.
Before your session, ensure that you've watched a session of Dementia: Conquering the Challenges of Caregiving. This will provide the basic information you need to have a successful 1:1 consultation.
How to book your session
After purchase, you will receive an email with details for how to book your appointment with your Guide.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read the description, dates and times in the program carefully before making payment
- After payment, you will receive information about how to book your appointment
- Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Service appointments will all be accessed on Zoom facilitated by GetSetUp.
- Organizing private appointments outside the GetSetUp marketplace will result in removal from the marketplace.
- This course is in affiliation with www.getsetup.io; however, the views and opinions expressed in Services appointments are those of the speakers and do not reflect the views or positions of GetSetUp.
- Guide will provide notes and other materials as they see fit
- No recordings will be provided
- Refund: Refunds can be requested within 24 hours of the time of purchase.
- Cancellation/no-show policy: Not showing up or canceling with less than 24 hours notice for a scheduled session results in loss of credit.
Explore other services
Making Difficult Conversations Easier (1:1 Session)
Wednesdays and Thursdays between 10:00 – 1:00 pm PST
Be Tech Savvy- How Your Phone & Computer Can Best Serve YOU (1:1 Session)
Mondays 3 or 4 PM EST
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursday 2, 3, 4, or 5 PM EST