We received hundreds of recipes from around the world for our first-ever Cookbook Project. Our global community came together to cook, explore, and share their recipes and stories. In the process, they formed lasting friendships, learned new cuisines, and showed off their creative flair. What better way to connect than over a good meal!
Due to the enthusiastic response to this project, we're excited to announce that we've extended the recipe submission deadline to the fall of 2022. While the first phase of the project involved plant-based recipes, we're now broadening the scope of the cookbook. The sky's the limit:
- A recipe handed down from generation to generation
- A dish your family asks you to make every year during the holidays or for special occasions
- Comfort food that takes you back to your childhood
- A recipe you've adapted to make it healthier
- Your favorite go-to dish
Submit appetizers, main dishes, salads, soups, sides, or desserts. Any recipe you've inherited, created, or adapted to suit your tastes is welcome. And, feel free to submit as many recipes as you’d like.
How can I submit a recipe?
To submit a recipe, all you need to do is fill out our form sharing your details, the origins of your recipe, and directions to make the dish.
If your recipe is selected:
- Our team will connect with you and share details on next steps.
- You will be interviewed by one of our team members for an article that will feature across our social channels!
- You will get to co-host a cooking class with one of our Guides on GetSetUp and demonstrate your recipe to our global community.
- Stand a chance to get featured in our cookbook.
Decisions by GetSetUp are final and binding on all matters relating to this Cookbook Project.
Why should you participate?
- If you love cooking and are passionate about food, this is an opportunity to share your love with others in the community. A lot of you might believe your recipe is not that special. Trust us, it is. There are people who will feel a special connection with the dish you create. The GetSetUp community is a great way to connect with others who have similar tastes, curiosity, and passion for food.
- Sharing your family recipe or favorite recipe with the community will help to break cultural barriers and bring people closer.
- Over the last year, our community has connected and made a difference in each other's lives by improving food choices, exploring global cuisine, and introducing new cooking techniques. We now want to make this an integral part of the community because we know that your recipe and cooking skills can make a difference in someone's life.
We can't wait to see what you cook up next! To submit a recipe, click here. If you have any questions regarding the project, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our friendly customer team will be happy to help you.