1 block low fat or fat-free cream cheese. If you can get Greek-style it has more protein.
2-3 packets of stevia or other sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla
I tub light or fat-free whipped cream
1. Let cream cheese sit out to get to room temperature.
2. Beat with hand mixer to incorporate air into it. It will lighten.
3. Add stevia to taste, vanilla, and a thawed tub whipped cream.
4. Continue to beat until smooth.
6. Serve by itself (a little goes a long way) or with stewed fruit. I also will top it with light caramel sauce and serve with apple wedges or small cookies for dipping.